Marketing & Brand Associate – Hong Kong
Nimbility’s mission is to build markets for our clients around the world, with an emphasis on Asia and the beverage industry. Our founder-led global experience and expertise, supported by a highly dedicated and knowledgeable team, positions us to provide a unique and valuable service. Nimbility acts on behalf of our clients as their market experts and management team in Asia, providing them with proprietary insights and analysis, strategy, and execution across the market.
We construct our Asia strategies based on three key pillars of service – insight and intelligence, market access, and brand building. We are committed to building long term, sustainable partnerships that deliver tangible market results across Asia and up and down the supply chain.
We are looking for a talented Marketing & Brand Associate to help us in our initial start-up phase of this exciting new venture! The role will be set within a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will involve assisting with brand planning and execution, supporting the marketing team, brand managers and Managing Partners with their various projects, developing creative content for social media and conducting market research.
Ultimately, this role will require flexibility, an open-minded, creative approach and an independently minded, go-getter attitude. It has been developed to ensure plenty of opportunity for future growth and development on the part of a well-suited candidate.
Managing Partners/Marketing Manager
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the following:
· Assist with developing 3-year brand strategies and plans to support revenue growth
· Assist with brand plan execution & evaluation of all brand activities and results vs. plan objectives, efficiency of spend and internal/external feedback
· Tracking of brand shipments, commissions & success fees
· Regular communication and support of importers including tracking of sales targets, feeding through brand updates and helping with brand activation activities
· Assist with Brand A&P budgeting & tracking
· Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports, depletions & analysis for brands as required
· Social media content development & tracking
· Monitor and analyse market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and key issues
· Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies for brands
· Maintain and update client databases
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
· Events management
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
· Proven track record of experience in Marketing and/or Brand Management for a minimum of 1 year
· Wine & spirits knowledge - WSET L2 preferable or equivalent
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· A self-starter, able to be left to own devices, make decisions and achieve results
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
· Analytical skills
· 2 professional references required
For applications or referrals, please contact: email@example.com